In accordance with the new guidelines of the CNIL (National Commission of data processing and freedoms) and the European Union (2009/136/EC), we will give you the following information note:
By continuing your navigation, you are also informed that third parties (suppliers of statistics, etc.) may also place cookies on your internet browser and access it when you visit bettingscore.com from your computer.
_ Cookies, what's that?
Cookies are information stored in files hosted within your internet browser. These files are accessed and recorded by the websites you visit, and generally companies that display their ads on these websites. However, be aware that websites can access the cookies that they have themselves deposited on your computer, but in no case of cookies deposited by other internet sites or by third parties.
1. To save the preferences that you have determined during your previous visit on bettingscore.com.
2. In order to follow the global analytical data of the site (number of page views, reading time, entry and exit pages etc), in order to constantly improve the content offered to you on bettingscore.com.
_ Your possibilities
1. Configure your browser to accept all cookies or reject.
2. Check when a cookie has been filed, by whom, for what duration of validity and its contents. Thus, you are free to accept or refuse its registration on your computer and delete your cookies at a regular interval, if desired.
3. Set your Internet browser to disable cookies by default. However, be aware that if you disable all cookies, your username and your password will be more recognized on any website. You will need to reenter them each time that you visit some sites requiring a password.
To configure your browser
If you use Firefox:
1. open Firefox
2. press the "Alt" key
3. from the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" then "Options"
4. Select the tab "Privacy"
5. in the drop down menu to the right of "Rules of conservation", click "use custom settings for history"
6. A little lower down, uncheck "Accept cookies"
7. save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
If you use Internet Explorer:
1. open Internet Explorer
2. from the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
3. click on the "Privacy" tab
4. click "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
If you are using Google Chrome:
1. open Google Chrome
2. click on tools in the menu bar icon
3. Select "Options"
4. click on the "Advanced Options" tab
5. in the menu dropdown "Cookie settings", select "Block all cookies"
If you use Safari:
1. open Safari
2. in the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Préférences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4 next to "Accept cookies", select "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already stored on your computer, click "Show cookies"